- 3 cups Speculoos cookies/Digestive biscuits/Cheerios cereal
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3-4 fresh peaches
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (15.25 oz) peaches in sugar syrup, drained
- 3 tablespoons of LoRUSSo Orange Marmalade "Lady Orange"
- 1-2 tablespoons water
The How to:
- Blend the cookie/cereal (gluten free option!) in a food processor until very fine in texture.
- Pour the ground mixture into a cake pan or a round, heat-resistant mould 9.5 inches in diameter. Add the butter and mix evenly. Press down to form a compact crust. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Peel and slice the fresh peaches, set aside.
- Blend together the cream cheese, condensed milk and canned peaches (without the syrup) until thick and creamy in consistency. Pour over the crust base. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Arrange the sliced fresh peaches over the top of the filling. Combine marmalade with the water to form a slightly thick glaze to spread over the fresh peaches. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 1 hour, then serve.
P/S: We only had one fresh peach when we made our tart so do add more slices to cover the tart per recipe! :P You can swap out peach with strawberries/raspberries for a more tart flavour. For more tropical flavor, use mango jam instead of orange marmalade.